Thursday, January 27, 2011

What in the hell have you been doing?

That's what people are asking after visiting this blog and seeing no activity for months now.

So here it goes...I made a promise to my wife that I would finish up my boat project before I really dug into the car.  Re doing all of the upholstery, putting in new carpet, updating the throttle controls and reinstalling the newly rebuilt engine.  The project came out pretty good and the upholstery came out much better than I thought I was capable of.  I did not get it done in time to get it in the water this season, and I still have a few more cosmetic thing to address, but for the most part it is done (enough for now) and ready for the water.

the boat is a 1985 Baja Islander 180
Here are a few pics.








No comments:

Post a Comment